More of the Best Credit Card Offers for 2015Posted on July 18th, 2012 | admin
Best Credit Card Offers for 2015
Some people simply want a straight forward no frills low interest credit card whereas others want an immediate cash back reward credit card, which is the reason we’ve feature an offer from Discover Card in the “Featured Credit Card Offers” section above because you can quickly start collecting cash back rewards on your card purchases when you apply today with your excellent credit rating.
While we recommend that you complete a credit card application that offers rewards whether they be cash back or travel rewards not everybody will quality for card offers that give you perks because your credit rating, if you are one of those millions of people with less than perfect credit you should apply for a credit card that’s designed to help improve your credit score, which we’ve featured in our top 10 credit cards for 2012 of recommended credit cards to apply for.
Best Credit Cards 2015
Here is our list of the best credit cards for 2012. Every credit card offer on the market has different features and benefits so to help you get the best credit card that we’ve put this top ten list together for you so you can easily pick the card application that works for you with your credit score.
Today’s MasterCard market has masses of different options for buyers to select from. How do purchasers know which one of those could be right for them? It is really important to do enough research to work out precisely what’s a decent fit for your private or business use. Here are a couple of the best visa cards on the marketplace for different people and firms today. Amex Clear Visa Card the Clear Card from Amex is among the top cards for folks with high volume wishes. Amex has taken an engaging approach with this new card in the sense that they have attempted to attenuate costs for card-owners.
This is a bizarre idea for card firms, as they customarily attempt to make their money on charges and such. The Clear card has eliminated late and over the limit charges and it offers an intensely cost-effective IR. If you would like to get this card, you ought to be fully prepared to have wonderful credit.
It is just offered to folks with a record beyond reproach. This is another demonstration showing how critical your credit history is.
They know that younger people are getting serious about reconstructing their credit in this present time, so they’re thrilled to give those youngsters an even chance to build expounded credit. With this card, the rate is high, but reasonable. They also provide a low starting rate and a low rate on balance transfers for the 1st half a year. These offers make this card a really good one for not only scholars, but also for those scholars that are looking to consolidate their debt in a reasonable way. Citi is often known as one of the banks that’s more loose about giving credit to folks with imperfect credit, too. This rewards card from Visa is nice for businessmen, due to all the fringe benefits that it offers. When talking about selecting a MasterCard, folks have to keep an eye open for their best interest as much as is possible. If you’re an individual with a home business and you do a great bit of traveling, then this card is what you’re looking for.
As an example, it can often help you save costs with your business. If you do lots of traveling, then hotels and airline flights can take a very large part of your position. When you get this card from Visa, you’ll be cutting this cost by using rewards. These 3 cards all offer something else for different wishes and they have risen to the pinnacle of the card industry. Though there are lots of other offers out there on the market, these are 3 of those you have got to take a long, hard look at. If you qualify, these cards will help you financially.
Best Cash Back Credit Card OfferPosted on July 6th, 2012 | admin
Best Cash Back Credit Card Offer
Because there is no better reward than cash in your wallet, most people find the best credit card offers are those that offer cash back incentives. The reason cash back credit cards are one of the most popular rewards choice by consumers is you get to use the cash rewards for whatever you want, you can use your cash rewards to pay down your credit card balance, buy groceries or use the cash rewards for entertainment and travel, the choice is yours!
The best reward a credit card can offer for most people is receiving cash, after all you can use cash rewards for anything you want to buy so our top pick in the category of a cash back credit card is the Discover IT® card Up to 20% Cashback Bonus at popular retailers when you shop online through Discover.com, check this offer out if you’ve got excellent credit.
Best Cash Back Credit Card
Discover It® Card
Here’s what the Discover It® Card is offering as reward perks to put more cash in your wallet:
- Fair. No annual fee. No overlimit fee. No foreign transaction fee. Pay up to midnight ET online or by phone on your due date without a fee. Plus, paying late won’t raise your APR.*
- Generous. 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in Restaurant and Movie purchases from January through March 2014 with free and easy sign-up. And 1% cash back on all other purchases.*
- Human. 100% U.S.-based customer service available any time.
- Safe. Because you’re never responsible for unauthorized charges with our $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee.
- Plus, free FICO® Credit Score on your monthly statement to help you stay on top of your credit.*
- 0% Intro APR* on purchases and balance transfers for 14 months. Then the variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% – 22.99%. A fee of 3% applies for each balance transferred.
- *Click “Apply” to see rates, rewards, and free FICO® Credit Score terms and other information.
Travel Rewards Credit CardPosted on July 6th, 2012 | admin
When you apply for a rewards credit card you need to watch out for costs on the card that could offset the travel rewards you earn, costs such as interest rates could make the rewards earned pointless so that’s why we recommend the Simmons First Visa Platinum rewards card. This card has everyday low interest rates and an excellent travel rewards program – Apply today!
Simmons First Visa® Platinum Rewards
Credit Required: Excellent
- Excellent Credit Required – Applicants that do not have excellent credit will not be approved
- Low 9.25% variable standard purchase APR and platinum benefits
- No balance transfer fee for balances transferred in response to this online offer
- Travel Rewards – cardholders who enroll in the program receive one point per net dollar spent
- Choose any U.S. based airline or ticket class. No blackout dates or seating restrictions
- Other travel related options are hotels, cruises, vacation packages, car rental, and restaurants
- No Annual Fee
Platinum Credit CardsPosted on June 13th, 2011 | admin
Platinum Credit Cards
If you want one of the best Platinum credit cards then you need to take a close look at the The Platinum Card® from American Express. For those people who have excellent credit, this is one of the most amazing credit card reward offers available today.
Establishing excellent credit certainly does have its rewards. Qualifying for the Platinum Credit Cards is indeed one of those perks. Not only will you be treated with the utmost respect when purchasing with a Platinum credit card, but you will be given the lowest balance transfer and APU available. With many platinum cards, you will also be given some fun privileges such as airport VIP lounge access without being forced to pay for first class tickets.
Out of all the Platinum credit cards that give you travel rewards and perks, perks such as special privileges such as upgrades in hotel rooms and other amenities, in particular that all important VIP lounge access then you need to apply for the Platinum Card(R) from American Express because this is one of the best Platinum credit cards the delivers the benefits you deserve.
Platinum Credit Card
The Platinum Card® from American Express
Here’s the key bullet points you need to know about the Platinum Card(R) from American Express:
- Earn 25K Membership Rewards® points when you spend $2,000 during your first three months of Card membership
- Premium travel benefits: access over 600 lounges worldwide with Priority Pass™Select, no foreign transaction fees, bypass airport arrival lines with Global Entry
- Entertainment benefits: get Advance Tickets before the public and access once in a lifetime events with By Invitation Only®
- 24/7 Platinum Card® Concierge service for assistance with reservations, travel, gifts, and more
- Fine Hotels & Resorts Program: exclusive upgrades and amenities at over 700 boutique, resort, and luxury hotels worldwide
- Terms and restrictions Apply
In Review – What is the best of all Platinum Credit Cards?
The best of all platinum credit card offers is the Platinum Card(R) from American Express and this travel rewards Platinum Card gets our vote for the best of all Platinum offers because of the bonus rewards you receive, the VIP lounge access at airports through the United States and the world and don’t forget you get special upgrades for your accommodation booking. This means you get full VIP respect while being able to save money on flights because you can take advantage of the first class flight experience while NEVER having to pay first class airfare prices…… That’s not saying you can’t book that first class ticket, only saying that out of all the Platinum credit cards on the market this is the best VIP experience you’ll get from a credit card offer!
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.