Best Cash Back Credit Card OfferPosted on July 6th, 2012 | admin
Best Cash Back Credit Card Offer
Because there is no better reward than cash in your wallet, most people find the best credit card offers are those that offer cash back incentives. The reason cash back credit cards are one of the most popular rewards choice by consumers is you get to use the cash rewards for whatever you want, you can use your cash rewards to pay down your credit card balance, buy groceries or use the cash rewards for entertainment and travel, the choice is yours!
The best reward a credit card can offer for most people is receiving cash, after all you can use cash rewards for anything you want to buy so our top pick in the category of a cash back credit card is the Discover IT® card Up to 20% Cashback Bonus at popular retailers when you shop online through Discover.com, check this offer out if you’ve got excellent credit.
Best Cash Back Credit Card
Discover It® Card
Here’s what the Discover It® Card is offering as reward perks to put more cash in your wallet:
- Fair. No annual fee. No overlimit fee. No foreign transaction fee. Pay up to midnight ET online or by phone on your due date without a fee. Plus, paying late won’t raise your APR.*
- Generous. 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in Restaurant and Movie purchases from January through March 2014 with free and easy sign-up. And 1% cash back on all other purchases.*
- Human. 100% U.S.-based customer service available any time.
- Safe. Because you’re never responsible for unauthorized charges with our $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee.
- Plus, free FICO® Credit Score on your monthly statement to help you stay on top of your credit.*
- 0% Intro APR* on purchases and balance transfers for 14 months. Then the variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% – 22.99%. A fee of 3% applies for each balance transferred.
- *Click “Apply” to see rates, rewards, and free FICO® Credit Score terms and other information.
*Click Apply to view rates, fees, rewards, limitations and other important information
Cash Back Debit CardPosted on March 20th, 2011 | admin
Did you know you can actually get a cash back debit card?
That’s right you don’t need to risk going into debt with a regular credit card to earn cash-back rewards in fact if you thought it was impossible to get a rewards debit card then I’ve got really great news for you, not only do you avoid debt when you get a debit card, you also avoid paying insane annual fees that a lot of regular rewards credit cards force you to pay.
What you need to know is a lot of prepaid credit card offers force you to pay crazy fees such as activation fees and some that go to the extend of ripping you off over-the-top transaction fees however the credit card experts at Crediteria.com feel you should not be forced into paying crazy expensive fees for prepaid debit cards because after all it’s your money the greedy banks and financial institutions are taking advantage of because each and every time you purchase items with you debit card, the banks charge the stores a transaction fee so they are already making money on all your purchases and they’ve got no business trying to double charge on transaction you make using your own money!
What’s the Best Cash Back Debit Card to Get?
When you’re looking to apply for a cash back debit card offer, the best credit card deals are always the deals that don’t rake you over the coals with fees, so you want to apply for a cash back debit card offer with no annual fees and gives you a bonus for using direct deposit on your debit card and the best offer we’ve found is the Walmart MoneyCard(SM) Visa® Prepaid Card because for only a limited time when you apply online and use direct deposit you’ll get a $10 cash back bonus.
However the rewards with the WalMart cash back debit card don’t stop there, you’ll also get cash back rewards on your gas purchases and that’s exactly why the WalMart MoneyCard(SM) Visa® Prepaid Card is the best cash back prepaid debit card offer on the market today.
Check out the uber cool deals you get when you apply right now for the WalMart prepaid debit card offer and the cash back rewards you ge.
Walmart MoneyCard(SM) Visa® Prepaid Card
If you don’t agree this is the best cash back debit card going today then, as always, we want to here from you so go ahead and submit your questions, comments and reviews about your thoughts on the Walmart cash back debit card on the Crediteria.com credit card blog.