Best Cash Back Credit Card OfferPosted on July 6th, 2012 | admin
Best Cash Back Credit Card Offer
Because there is no better reward than cash in your wallet, most people find the best credit card offers are those that offer cash back incentives. The reason cash back credit cards are one of the most popular rewards choice by consumers is you get to use the cash rewards for whatever you want, you can use your cash rewards to pay down your credit card balance, buy groceries or use the cash rewards for entertainment and travel, the choice is yours!
The best reward a credit card can offer for most people is receiving cash, after all you can use cash rewards for anything you want to buy so our top pick in the category of a cash back credit card is the Discover IT® card Up to 20% Cashback Bonus at popular retailers when you shop online through Discover.com, check this offer out if you’ve got excellent credit.
Best Cash Back Credit Card
Discover It® Card
Here’s what the Discover It® Card is offering as reward perks to put more cash in your wallet:
- Fair. No annual fee. No overlimit fee. No foreign transaction fee. Pay up to midnight ET online or by phone on your due date without a fee. Plus, paying late won’t raise your APR.*
- Generous. 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in Restaurant and Movie purchases from January through March 2014 with free and easy sign-up. And 1% cash back on all other purchases.*
- Human. 100% U.S.-based customer service available any time.
- Safe. Because you’re never responsible for unauthorized charges with our $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee.
- Plus, free FICO® Credit Score on your monthly statement to help you stay on top of your credit.*
- 0% Intro APR* on purchases and balance transfers for 14 months. Then the variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% – 22.99%. A fee of 3% applies for each balance transferred.
- *Click “Apply” to see rates, rewards, and free FICO® Credit Score terms and other information.
*Click Apply to view rates, fees, rewards, limitations and other important information
Best Cash Back Credit CardPosted on August 4th, 2010 | admin
When you’re looking for the best cash back credit card offer you need to look beyond how much you’re earning because there are far too many credit card companies that offset your cash back rewards by charging a high annual fee that literally eats up your earnings even if you earn 5% cash back.
What you need to focus on when you are applying for cash back credit cards are cards where you earn money on not just one of your credit card purchases such as cash back on gas, what you need is a credit card cash back program that will let you earn cash back on everything including your grocery, clothing, entertainment, utility bill payments and all the stuff you have to pay as part of everyday life.
We’ve narrowed down the best cash back credit card reward offers to 2 credit cards with the Chase Freedom® Visa card as the top offer because most consumers prefer a Visa credit card over a Discover Card however if you don’t care about what card issuer you submit your secure online application with then you really need to consider going against the grain and get the Discover® More® Card in your wallet.
Compare the Best Cash Back Credit Card Offers
The Chase Freedom Visa Vs. The Discover More Card
Chase Freedom® Visa Review
The Chase Freedom Visa credit card gives you about as many perks as the Discover More Card however the downside of the Discover More Card from our experience tends to be Discover declines more applications that the Chase Freedom credit card and that’s why the Chase Freedom outranks the Discover More Card
Chase Freedom® Visa – Click to Apply Now
Discover® More® Card
Here’s what the Discover More Card is offering as reward perks to put more cash in your wallet:
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, then the variable purchase APR of 11.99% – 20.99%
- 5% Cashback Bonus® in categories that change like travel, gas, groceries, restaurants, home improvement stores and more
- Up to 20% Cashback Bonus at popular retailers when you shop online through Discover.com
- Discover is ranked #1 in customer loyalty – 15 years in a row! (2011 Brand Keys Customer Loyalty Engagement Index report)
- 24/7 access to a U.S. based Account Manager within 60 seconds
- $0 Fraud Liability plus automatic mobile and email fraud alerts
- Great rewards with no annual fee, no rewards redemption fee, and no additional card fee
Regardless which card you choose to apply for you can start earning cash rewards immediately and more importantly if you’ve got an existing credit card you can start saving on the immense cost of interest charges you are accruing on your current credit card because both these credit cards offer really big saving because they both have balance transfer credit card incentive savings with 0% introductory period offers.
If you’ve got any questions or comments about cash back credit card rewards or have a review of your own to submit please go ahead and send us your questions, comments and reviews below, we’re here to help give the most unbiased view possible.