Platinum Card BenefitsPosted on March 23rd, 2011 | admin
If you have excellent credit and want to enjoy the lifestyle you get with Platinum Card benefits the you need to take advantage of the best Platinum credit card on the market today, it’s the American Express Platinum Card.
Why is the Platinum Card(R) from American Express the Best Platinum Card Offer?
The Platinum Card® from American Express not only gives you the prestige of being an Amex holder, the fact is American Express only issues credit to people with excellent credit so that alone serves as a status symbol, you got a lot more platinum card benefits as a cardholder.
What are the benefits The Platinum Card® from American Express gives you?
The platinum card benefits you get when you apply now for the Platinum Card(R) from American Express include not only VIP lounge access and coverage on incidental costs on your favorite airline, you also earn travel rewards including a lot of bonus points when you reach a certain amount of credit card spending.
Let’s take a look now at the platinum card benefits you get as a Platinum Card(R) from American Express cardholder and I know you’ll agree the benefits American Express gives you are simply the best.
Platinum Card(R) from American Express Summary of Benefits
- Earn 25K Membership Rewards® points when you spend $2,000 during your first three months of Card membership
- Premium travel benefits: access over 600 lounges worldwide with Priority Pass™Select, no foreign transaction fees, bypass airport arrival lines with Global Entry
- Entertainment benefits: get Advance Tickets before the public and access once in a lifetime events with By Invitation Only®
- 24/7 Platinum Card® Concierge service for assistance with reservations, travel, gifts, and more
- Fine Hotels & Resorts Program: exclusive upgrades and amenities at over 700 boutique, resort, and luxury hotels worldwide
- Terms and restrictions Apply
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.