Platinum Credit CardsPosted on June 13th, 2011 | admin
Platinum Credit Cards
If you want one of the best Platinum credit cards then you need to take a close look at the The Platinum Card® from American Express. For those people who have excellent credit, this is one of the most amazing credit card reward offers available today.
Establishing excellent credit certainly does have its rewards. Qualifying for the Platinum Credit Cards is indeed one of those perks. Not only will you be treated with the utmost respect when purchasing with a Platinum credit card, but you will be given the lowest balance transfer and APU available. With many platinum cards, you will also be given some fun privileges such as airport VIP lounge access without being forced to pay for first class tickets.
Out of all the Platinum credit cards that give you travel rewards and perks, perks such as special privileges such as upgrades in hotel rooms and other amenities, in particular that all important VIP lounge access then you need to apply for the Platinum Card(R) from American Express because this is one of the best Platinum credit cards the delivers the benefits you deserve.
Platinum Credit Card
The Platinum Card® from American Express
Here’s the key bullet points you need to know about the Platinum Card(R) from American Express:
- Earn 25K Membership Rewards® points when you spend $2,000 during your first three months of Card membership
- Premium travel benefits: access over 600 lounges worldwide with Priority Pass™Select, no foreign transaction fees, bypass airport arrival lines with Global Entry
- Entertainment benefits: get Advance Tickets before the public and access once in a lifetime events with By Invitation Only®
- 24/7 Platinum Card® Concierge service for assistance with reservations, travel, gifts, and more
- Fine Hotels & Resorts Program: exclusive upgrades and amenities at over 700 boutique, resort, and luxury hotels worldwide
- Terms and restrictions Apply
*Click Apply to view rates, fees, rewards, limitations and other important information
In Review – What is the best of all Platinum Credit Cards?
The best of all platinum credit card offers is the Platinum Card(R) from American Express and this travel rewards Platinum Card gets our vote for the best of all Platinum offers because of the bonus rewards you receive, the VIP lounge access at airports through the United States and the world and don’t forget you get special upgrades for your accommodation booking. This means you get full VIP respect while being able to save money on flights because you can take advantage of the first class flight experience while NEVER having to pay first class airfare prices…… That’s not saying you can’t book that first class ticket, only saying that out of all the Platinum credit cards on the market this is the best VIP experience you’ll get from a credit card offer!
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.