VIP Platinum CardPosted on June 13th, 2011 | admin
What’s the Best VIP Platinum Card?
What you should expect from the best VIP Platinum Card offer is the royal treatment no matter where you use your credit card but the most important thing you should expect from VIP Platinum Card is access to exclusive VIP airport lounges.
The VIP Platinum Card offer you get from American Express gives you and a guest VIP airport lounge access whether or not you are flying first class. After all isn’t that why most people fly first class anyway, to get airport club access? Yeah, I know that’s what I want with first class tickets however I’ve been in business long enough to not burn my money on over-priced first class tickets, it’s only the VIP airport lounge access that matters to me.
When you apply today for the Platinum Card(R) from American Express you’ll get a ton of bonus points, the convenience of Concierge service and the best part of this VIP Platinum Card offer is you get access to airport lounges where you can relax in peace and comfort while you await your flight and again really that’s what most of us want especially on short commuter flights that don’t have first class seating.
So let’s take a look at the details you get with this VIP Platinum Card offer, the Platinum Card(R) from American Express:
Platinum Card(R) from American Express
- Earn 25K Membership Rewards® points when you spend $2,000 during your first three months of Card membership
- Premium travel benefits: access over 600 lounges worldwide with Priority Pass™Select, no foreign transaction fees, bypass airport arrival lines with Global Entry
- Entertainment benefits: get Advance Tickets before the public and access once in a lifetime events with By Invitation Only®
- 24/7 Platinum Card® Concierge service for assistance with reservations, travel, gifts, and more
- Fine Hotels & Resorts Program: exclusive upgrades and amenities at over 700 boutique, resort, and luxury hotels worldwide
- Terms and restrictions Apply
VIP Platinum Card Overview
The Platinum Card(R) from American Express gives you VIP airport lounge access, travel insurance benefits such as cash to cover incidental costs on your trip, you also get bonus airline miles points and special upgrades and privileges at tons of your favorite hotels. The Platinum Card(R) from American Express is like the Mercedes Benz of credit cards.
If you’re still not convinced this is the best credit card to apply for read our review on the most prestigious credit cards and find out how you can qualify for the luxury card offer, the American Express Black Card with your enrollment in this VIP Platinum Card.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.