Zero Interest on Balance TransfersPosted on March 2nd, 2011 | admin
Can You Get Zero Interest on Balance Transfers?
For the last few years it’s been next to impossible to take advantage of the savings a balance transfer credit card offers you because the major credit card companies were at a point of not issuing credit to anybody no matter how excellent your credit score reports were.
Featured Zero Interest Balance Transfer Card Offer with Cash Back Bonus!
Discover® More® Card
However, thanks to the legislation Barack Obama forced through that stops the banks from tricking you into bad credit card and lending deals, the CARD act of 2009, lenders will be held accountable if they even think of deceiving you, the credit card consumer.
Thank goodness Obama forced this legislation through but it’s taken time for the banks to refine their credit card offers to ensure they are compliant with the CARD act but the good news is they’ve finally got everything figured out and now have some amazing offers featuring deals such as zero interest on balance transfers.
Credit card companies are once again offering amazing deals on cards that offer not just zero interest on balance transfers but also you can take advantage of offers, provided your credit score shows an excellent credit rating, such as getting a balance transfer credit card that you can take advantage of perks such as:
- 0% Balance Transfer Introductory APR – Saving you a LOT of money on interest charges
- No Annual Fee – Annual fees are a ridiculous cost so why pay for nothing
- Earn rewards on travel
- Earn rewards on gas purchases
- Get more rewards on spending at home improvement stores
- Cash back rewards for simply using your credit card
If you want to take advantage of a credit card application that gives you all kinds of bonus rewards when you transfer your balance and you’ve got excellent credit then the best card offer on the market today that will give you the money savings of a 0% intro APR, cash rewards plus gives you the best ongoing APR and ongoing rewards program then you need to definitely take advantage the Discover cash back offer right now before it’s gone.
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, then the variable standard purchase APR of 11.99% – 20.99%*
- 5% Cashback Bonus® in categories that change like travel, gas, groceries, restaurants, home improvement stores and more. Limitations apply*
- Up to 20% Cashback Bonus at popular retailers when you shop online through Discover.com
- Discover is ranked #1 in customer loyalty–15 years in a row! (2011 Brand Keys Customer Loyalty Engagement Index report)
- 24/7 access to a U.S.-based Account Manager within 60 seconds
- $0 Fraud Liability plus automatic mobile and email fraud alert options
- Great rewards with no annual fee, no rewards redemption fee, and no additional card fee
- *Click apply to view rates, fees, rewards, limitations and other important information
If you have any questions about the zero interest on balance transfers offer, with cash back rewards card from Discover go ahead and submit your own reviews, questions and comments below and one of our credit card experts will answer your question.
What you do need to know that unless your credit is anything less than excellent you won’t qualify for this offer from Discover® Card®.
If you’re credit is anything less then perfect then you need to check out the best credit cards for 2011 and apply for the featured card for people with bad credit.
* See the online credit card application for details about terms and conditions. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on the “Apply Now” button, you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the issuer’s website.